CTIA LTD – Terms & Conditions
“The Company” – Cosmetic Treatments and Injectables Academy (CTIA Ltd).
“Course” – An Aesthetic Training Course provided by The Company.
“You” – The person or associated business booking the Course(s).
“Booking” – Any Course booking completed in person, online, via telephone or email by You. “Model” – A patient attending a Course for an aesthetic treatment.
2.1 All Course Bookings with The Company are subject to acceptance of The Company’s Booking Terms and Conditions, which do not affect your statutory rights.
2.2 By Booking a Course You are deemed to have entered into a specific date contract with The Company.
2.3 Commencement of the service is deemed to have been accepted by You as soon as You are granted access to the Company’s learning materials, and homestudy and/or You receive email confirmation of your Booking.
3. Dates and Locations
3.1 The Company reserves the right to cancel or amend any Course date or location. In this instance You will be notified immediately and provided with alternative Course details or given a full refund.
4.1 You are covered by The Company’s insurance policy during all Courses. The Company’s indemnity insurance is provided by BGI. Upon successful completion of any Course, You are required to hold your own indemnity insurance against malpractice. We ask that you gain insurance so you can practice immediately after the course.
5. Certificate of Completion
5.1 A certificate of completion will only be issued to You by The Company upon successful completion of the Course. This includes completed research study, tasks and practical on your training.
5.2 Attendance of a Course does not guarantee successful completion and the Company will only release practitioners into the industry who have demonstrated their ability to carry out aesthetic treatments safely under the supervision of its trainers.
5.3 In the rare event that You do not demonstrate competence, The Company will provide a further session of one-to-one supervised practice. This is free of charge for the first 3 months. An additional fee will apply thereafter. This will provide You with a further opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in the application of any Course subject not successfully completed. You must supply all of your own Models for this additional session.
6. Post-Training Support
6.1 The Company will provide continuing support and advice to You upon successful completion of any Course. Telephone and e-mail advice is offered at no charge.
6.2 Face-to-face mentorship is offered to You upon successfully completion of any Course at the current subsidised hourly rate (available on request).
7.1 The Company will normally provide all Models for treatment during Courses. You are more than welcome to bring your own Models. If You wish to bring your own Model You must inform The Company at the time of booking. Model appointments are in high demand and The Company does not guarantee the availability of a suitable appointment.
7.2 You are required to provide models for treatment for some Courses. If this is the case, You will be informed of this requirement at the time of booking.
7.3 In most cases, Models are required to meet the cost of the products used at the current Model rate (available on request and on our website). A booking deposit is however payable by the Model at the time of booking the appointment of £30.
8. Course Fees & Payment Plans
8.1 All Course fees must be paid in full or a payment plan agreed at the time of booking. Access to learning materials or research tasks will be provided upon receipt of a specified minimum deposit agreed with You by The Company at the time of Booking.
8.2 Course fees must be paid in full at one week prior to attending any Course. If payment is not received, the Course Booking is deemed to have been cancelled. In these circumstances, no transfer or re-scheduling of the Course is allowed and no refund will be made of any part of the course fee unless made by prior arrangement.
9. Course Date Transfers
9.1 Requests by You to transfer any Course within fifteen working days of the Course date will not be considered by The Company under any circumstances.
9.2 If You request a transfer of any scheduled Course giving more than fifteen working days’ notice, The Company reserves the right to transfer your booking to a midweek Course. In this case You will be required to provide all Models for the Course.
10.1 The Company is not liable for any loss of earnings or travel expenses incurred by You or any Model.
11. Course Cancellations
11.2 Notification of any cancellation must be made in writing by You to The Company’s Warrington office or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11.3 Cancellation twelve or more weeks before the Course will incur an administration fee of £300.
11.4 Cancellation eight to twelve weeks before the Course will incur a cancellation fee of £500, or 50% of the total Course fee, whichever is the greater.
11.5 No refund will be made for any cancellation made less than eight weeks prior to the Course.
11.6 No cancellations, refunds or transfers are applicable, under any circumstances, for any discounted Course fee.
12. Non Attendance
12.1 If You fail to attend the scheduled Course for any reason, no part of the Course fee will be refunded or is transferable to another Course date.
CTIA LTD – Models Terms and Conditions
Model Terms & Conditions
1. The Company means CTIA LTD, Head Office; 2 St Johns Street, Whithorn, DG8 8PE
2. These terms are applied to all appointments without exception.
3. A 2% charge applies to all credit card transactions.
Treatments are carried out by delegates at foundation or advanced level
1. A deposit (minimum £30) is required at the time of booking to confirm your appointment; this will be deducted from the total cost of your treatment.
2. The balance is due on the day of your treatment.
CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS
1. Seven days’ notice given = deposits refunded in full.
2. Two working days’ notice given = deposit transferred to another appointment.
3. Less than two working days’ notice = deposits retained by The Company.
4. Failure to attend appointment = deposits retained by The Company and the deposit is not transferrable.
5. Working days refer to Monday to Friday only.
1. Deposits will be transferred once only.
2. No refunds will be given should this second appointment be cancelled or you fail to attend. In this event, the deposit will be retained by The Company.
1. If products are ordered in for you specifically, and where we pay for our prescribers fees a larger deposit is required. This deposit is non-refundable in the event of a subsequent cancellation, regardless of whether seven days’ notice are given.
2. Deposits can be transferred to another appointment in line with our normal terms.
3. Deposits are non-refundable unless advanced notice is given as set out above.
SUITABILITY FOR TREATMENT
1. A full medical history is required to enable your product to be ordered for you. We will not be held responsible for any omission or incorrect information given.
CHANGES TO TRAINING DATES
1. The Company may need to change your appointment. You will be given advanced notice of this and a suitable alternative appointment date and time will be offered.
Botox & Dermal Filler Appointments
1. Anyone booking a botox and dermal filler appointment who decides on the day of the training course that they only want botox will not be treated. They will instead be offered a “botox only” appointment on the next available course. In this instance deposits are not transferrable as we advise on the day of booking you will be required to have both treatments. A further deposit is required to book this subsequent Botox only appointment.
2. Any model booking a combined appointment and asks for botox to be treated without prior notice to us, will not be treated and will instead be offered a Botox only appointment on the next available courses. Further deposits are required to book these appointments. The deposit paid for the original appointment will be retained by The Company and will be transferred.
1. On a foundation course, we treat these lines directly and will not inject the outline of the lip to treat these. Lips are treated individually. If any model attends a foundation level Botox and Dermal Filler course expecting their lip or outline of their lip to be treated, they will be turned away for treatment unless they want another area treated (nose to mouth lines, mouth to chin lines). In this instance the despot will not be transferred and will be retained by The Company
1. We do not inject under the eye with Botox on foundation level appointments. This indication is only treated on a Master Class Course. Other Master Class Courses for Dermal Filler include; Rhinoplasty, Cheeks, and Chin areas.