Course Cost - £POA
Duration - 5 days
Progression - Elite Cannula
Kit is available
Case Studies - 10 of each
Intensive 5 Day Injectables Training Course:
The CTIA’s brand new and exciting ‘Botox and Fillers Combination Course’. This course is for those students who have either completed the CTIA’s Pathway Course, Acupuncturists, Beauty Therapists with Level 3 or equivalent, Body Piercers, Dentists, Dental Nurses, Dental Hygienists, Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics, Pharmacists, Phlebotomists, Semi Permanent Make-up Practitioners, Tattoo Artists.
If your qualifications are not on this list, please contact us direct on 01925 242 814, as we may still be able to help you.
This ‘intensive 5 day training opportunity’ covers both Botox and Dermal Fillers in ‘upper and lower face techniques’, previously known as basic and advanced areas. We will also training you in the safety elements of offering injectables to your clients and therefore will cover anaphylactic management, basic life support, managing complications, and hyaluronidase training.
Where will the course be taken:
As the 5 Day Intensive Training Unit, is exactly that; intensive, we typically offer this course on a ‘one to one’ basis, and in your own salon and clinic so that we can give you the intensive training experience that this unit requires. You will be allocated your own Trainer who will work closely with you throughout the whole process.
When you become a member of the CTIA, you will also be assigned your own prescriber for your face to face consultations and prescription services and to gain access to our discounted insurance with our insurance intermediary.
What you will learn on your course:
On this Intensive ‘5 Day Training’ we will teach you:
Days 1&2 : Wrinkle Relaxing (Botox) to the areas below:
– Upper Forehead Lines – Frown Lines – Crows Feet (around eyes) – Bunny Lines – Smokers Lines – Chin (pebble chin) – Lip Flip – Male Botox Pattern
Days 3&4 : Dermal Fillers including:
– Lip border (Paris Lip) – Lip Volume (Uber Kiss) – Fine Lines & Deeper Wrinkles of the face – Marionette Lines – Nose to Mouth Lines – Smokers Lines
Day 5 :
– First Aid/CPR
– Managing Complications
– Anaphylaxis Management
This final day will be taught at the CTIA Academy in Warrington, Cheshire and where the day will be spilt into theory and practical sessions. The First Aid modules will be taught by an accredited training company who deliver First Aid qualifications and training.
*Day order may differ from above
On a ‘one to one’ training course, you will be required to co-ordinate at least 8 models for each module for your training days. Each model may have a combination of treatments; both wrinkle relaxers and dermal fillers on their session when they attend their treatments.
The cost of treatments to your models is massively reduced and we will require a small fee only to cover the costs. However their treatment will not be compromised, as you will be continuously supervised and mentored through out your training.
Case Studies Required
Once you have completed your training we ask that you provide your first 10 clients as your Case Studies. It isn’t difficult, but it is done so that we can monitor your treatments and ensure that you are on the right track and are carrying out your treatments to the techniques we have taught you to do so safely.
You have 2 months to submit your case studies. You will be given documentation and instructions on what we require. Basically, you will complete a document to go alongside the clients Medical History and their consultation forms. Your clients will complete a section to say how they feel that the treatment went, and if they were happy with the final result, then the case study is complete.
You will have the opportunity to attend further training if you require during this case study period. This is free to our students.
Is there a Kit?
We will provide you with a Business Builder Kit, to enable you to offer treatments as soon as you have been trained and your insurance is in place.
Your kit will contain all the consumables such as a selection of needles and syringes that you will use for your treatments.
Please note that Botox is a prescription only medicine, therefore you will need to have a ‘face to face’ clinic with your prescriber prior to any botox been administered therefore Botox will not be provided in your kit.
We have 3 tiers of membership :
Full Membership is £29.95 per month.
1. As a Full CTIA Member and once you have completed your CTIA training course, you will be offered comprehensive insurance which will be one of the most competitive in the industry.
2. We also provide you with – FREE Yearly first aid, Anaphylactic management and Managing complications day. Every year that you are a member of the CTIA.
3. A Prescribing network and your own allocated prescriber for clinical oversight for you to do your face to face prescriptions – usually the cost to you for this is £30 per client.
4. A pharmacy partner who will work with you as a member of the CTIA, who helps us to regulate our sector.
5. Full support from us and our friendly team.
6. 5% discount on any further CTIA training.
7. Free refresher training during your case study period.
8. Discounted products.
9. Industry updates as and when they happen.
10. CTIA members certificate, and decal for your window and a badge.
Practitioners Membership : £19 per month
1. Our Practitioners membership provides practitioners who have trained elsewhere and want CPD for first aid, anaphylactic management and Hyaluronidase training. They will be provided with clinical oversite for Hyaluronidase and Epi pen.
2. We offer a reassessment session for £100, which will provide you access to our pharmacy and ensure you are safely injecting.
3. Full support from us and our friendly team.
4. 5% discount on selected courses.
5. Discounted products.
6. CTIA members certificate, and decal for your window and a badge.
7. You will gain discount on selected future courses
Associated Member : £10 per month
1. As an Associate member you will be given the support and assistance any other member will be entitled to.
2. You will gain discount on products
3. You will gain 5% discount on selected courses
4. Full support from us and our friendly team.
5. CTIA members certificate, and decal for your window and a badge.
*The CTIA have the right to change the membership criteria above at any time.
Join the 'Cosmetic Treatments and Injectables Association'
Not just an Association, but a network of like minded professionals, who work with each other to help build an empire. As a CTIA Member you will be regulated for the treatments that you carry out, putting your clients minds at ease. The CTIA will have confirmed you are fully insured, have extensive experience and industry qualifications to enable you to offer the most comprehensive and innovative treatments within the aesthetic sector. We also provide a Prescribing Partner for those who have trained at our Academy and a CTIA preferred Pharmacy; who all work together to bring regulation into the CTIA. We have your back!
Register your interest on any of our training courses, insurance or to receive more information in becoming a CTIA member.
Monday – Friday 10:00 – 5:00
Saturday – Closed
Sunday – Closed
What our students say about us
I'm so happy to of picked this place to do my training!! Definitely worth the 5-hour drive!! Molly is just amazing! A lady that loves her job and it really shows in training. She has taught me to be an amazing practitioner and I couldn't thank her anymore.
I've been with the CTIA for 7 years and I have been trained in botulinum toxin, PRP, fillers and all the advanced techniques, believe me fillers and botulinum toxin have come a long way in that time. Molly is always on the end of the phone if you need to get in touch, I would recommend anyone thinking training in aesthetics or updating their skills to train with this amazing company.
Fantastic training at CTIA with all members of staff being so helpful and welcoming. Their knowledge of the industry is outstanding and post training they are available for contact at any time when you need them. Molly has been particularly helpful with myself and has promptly responded and answered any questions I have had - at any time of day! Couldn’t recommend these guys enough!
Molly is incredible I've learned more than I could have imagined and is there for constant support by far the best choice you could ever make for training or treatments. Also, so enjoyable cannot thank Molly & Brian enough for everything.
Cosmetic Treatments and Injectables Academy
100 Wilderspool Causeway