The Cosmetic Treatments and Injectables Association (a true ‘not for profit’, association) were formed 10 years ago for the welfare of the public and CTIA members alike. The CTIA are open to all professionals (medics and non-medics), who deliver aesthetic and cosmetic treatments and who wish to be represented by an ethical, transparent and professional Association.
We welcome all aesthetic practitioners with similar goals for the injectables industry whether medical or non-medical practitioners.
All the CTIA ask in return is:
- That our members abide by our code of conduct
- You hold a current CTIA membership
- You have full insurance in place for the treatments that you are trained to carryout.
- You have been trained by the CTIA with 10 supporting case studies
- Your goal is to produce safe treatments to protect the public and your clients.
We have 2 types of Memberships:
- Full Membership– Students membership is for those who have supported the CTIA and invested in our Association and training courses having had ‘full training’ with us the CTIA in basic and advanced toxins and dermal fillers as well as other supporting treatments.
Their CTIA Full Membership gives them access to all the benefits that our membership brings as below:
Member benefits include (but are not exhaustive):
- Free – basic life support/CPR and anaphylactic management training
- Free – Managing Complications module inclusive of Hyaluronidase training and safe dilution methods
- Continuous professional development
- An allocated ‘Prescribing Partner’ for clinical over-site and prescribing of toxins
- Cheapest insurance in the UK for Injectables treatment Insurance from £570 with one of the most respected insurance providers within the UK
- Access to 2 UK pharmacies who will deal with your product queries and ordering
- Online shop – (coming soon) to provide you with direct access to dermal fillers and consumables
- Part of a networking with likeminded practitioners
- Up-to-date training courses, and soon, new qualifications leading to 2018 for the new HEE framework
- Help, guidance and support throughout
- 5% off any further CTIA training courses
- Prescribers Membership – This is a free membership for our CTIA prescribers to enable them to gain discounted insurance for treatments and for prescribing to our CTIA members only, whether prescribing to other medics or aesthetic practitioners. Prescribers will receive an ‘Associate Member Certificate’ to use for acceptance onto our insurance.
To become a member of the CTIA, contact us via email or on 01925 242 814.
*Cancellation or non-payment of monthly CTIA membership forfeits all members benefits including insurance cover.